Student Renter's Insurance

Students are responsible for their personal belongings if they are stolen or damaged and responsible for their negligent acts.  The University makes available an insurance product to protect students for covered causes of loss. GradGuard renters insurance is recommended for students living in dorms and apartments.

Protect your personal property (electronics, bikes, textbooks, furniture etc.) against theft or damage and yourself by obtaining liability coverage for negligent acts.  To learn more, visit