Preserving University Assets Through Innovation.
Insurance & Risk Management
News and Events
- National Cyber Security Awareness Month
- October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month, which is the perfect time of year for individuals, businesses, and other organizations to reflect on the universe of cyber threats and to do their part to protect their networks, their devices, and their data from those threats. We invite you to participate and become actively involved in National Cyber Security Awareness Month. Everyone can do something – it’s Our Shared Responsibility.
- "Watch Your Step" Spring/Summer Safety Campaign
- IRM and EH&S are collaborating to teach you about the prevention of slips, trips and falls. Slip, Trip and Fall Injuries consistently rank as one of the top three injuries that occur across the UCLA campus. One severe slip, trip or fall injury can result in extensive lost time away from work and cost thousands of dollars in medical expenses.
- In-Person Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Training
- Two different in-person sessions will be offered: 1) Tuesday May 24 9:00-11:00 a.m. General Abuse Prevention. 2) Tuesday May 24 1:00-3:00 p.m. Best Practices in Screening and Selection. See More… »
Fax: (310) 794-6957
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday Closed
10920 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 860
Los Angeles, CA 90024
For inquiries regarding patient care, medical malpractice, and credentialing, contact:
(310) 794-3313 (fax)