Preserving University Assets Through Innovation.
Insurance & Risk Management
News and Events
- FY 2015-16 Campus Insurance Rates and Premiums
- Use of Donor Homes/Facilities for Fundraising
- When your department hosts a fundraising event at a donor’s home, it’s important to obtain primary event insurance coverage to protect both the homeowner and University.
- New Workers’ Compensation Pharmacy Benefit Network
- For employees needing to fill prescriptions for their work-related injuries, the University utilizes the Helios workers' compensation pharmacy benefit network. Medications are obtained through Helios’ network of pharmacies known as Tmesys. See More… »
Fax: (310) 794-6957
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday Closed
10920 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 860
Los Angeles, CA 90024
For inquiries regarding patient care, medical malpractice, and credentialing, contact:
(310) 794-3313 (fax)