Preserving University Assets Through Innovation.
Insurance & Risk Management
News and Events
- Winter Break Claims Reporting
- The Office of Insurance & Risk Management (IRM) will be closed from December 23, 2016 to January 2, 2017. During the closure, please use our third party claims administrator’s convenient telephonic claims center. Customer Service representatives are available to take your calls 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our office will continue to receive electronic notification of all claims within 24 hours or less, and where appropriate, contact the department representatives.
- National Cyber Security Awareness Month
- October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month, which is the perfect time of year for individuals, businesses, and other organizations to reflect on the universe of cyber threats and to do their part to protect their networks, their devices, and their data from those threats. We invite you to participate and become actively involved in National Cyber Security Awareness Month. Everyone can do something – it’s Our Shared Responsibility.
- "Watch Your Step" Spring/Summer Safety Campaign
- IRM and EH&S are collaborating to teach you about the prevention of slips, trips and falls. Slip, Trip and Fall Injuries consistently rank as one of the top three injuries that occur across the UCLA campus. One severe slip, trip or fall injury can result in extensive lost time away from work and cost thousands of dollars in medical expenses. See More… »
Fax: (310) 794-6957
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday Closed
10920 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 860
Los Angeles, CA 90024
For inquiries regarding patient care, medical malpractice, and credentialing, contact:
(310) 794-3313 (fax)