Preserving University Assets Through Innovation.
Insurance & Risk Management
News and Events
- Upcoming Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Training
- UCLA’s Insurance & Risk Management (IRM) Office communicates the availability of training opportunities for Mandated Reporters and others involved in programs with minors and has partnered with Praesidium to provide an onsite training workshop regarding best practices in abuse risk management on Thursday January 28th and Friday January 29th at the Morgan Center Press Room.
- Travel Insurance and Security Protection Benefits for Faculty, Staff, and Students
- The recent tragedy in Paris, France highlights the need to respond quickly when emergencies occur internationally. As a reminder to UCLA travelers, please remember to register your travel and to complete your travel profile.
- Student Renters Insurance
- Students are responsible for their personal belongings if they are stolen or damaged and responsible for their negligent acts. The University makes available an insurance product to protect students for covered causes of loss. See More… »
Fax: (310) 794-6957
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday Closed
10920 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 860
Los Angeles, CA 90024
For inquiries regarding patient care, medical malpractice, and credentialing, contact:
(310) 794-3313 (fax)