Preserving University Assets Through Innovation.
Insurance & Risk Management
News and Events
- Travel Insurance and Security Protection Benefits Training
- As UCLA’s international presence continues to broaden, it is important to stay informed regarding the latest developments in the UCLA Travel Insurance Program which provides benefits for emergency medical, security extraction, and other travel benefits for faculty, staff and students in UCLA sponsored and supervised programs. Please join us on February 25, 2016 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. to learn about these important benefits.
- Travel Insurance and Security Protection Benefits for Faculty, Staff, and Students
- The recent tragedy in Paris, France highlights the need to respond quickly when emergencies occur internationally. As a reminder to UCLA travelers, please remember to register your travel and to complete your travel profile.
- Student Renters Insurance
- Students are responsible for their personal belongings if they are stolen or damaged and responsible for their negligent acts. The University makes available an insurance product to protect students for covered causes of loss. See More… »
Fax: (310) 794-6957
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday Closed
10920 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 860
Los Angeles, CA 90024
For inquiries regarding patient care, medical malpractice, and credentialing, contact:
(310) 794-3313 (fax)