Preserving University Assets Through Innovation.
Insurance & Risk Management
News and Events
- "Watch Your Step" Spring/Summer Safety Campaign
- IRM and EH&S are collaborating to teach you about the prevention of slips, trips and falls. Slip, Trip and Fall Injuries consistently rank as one of the top three injuries that occur across the UCLA campus. One severe slip, trip or fall injury can result in extensive lost time away from work and cost thousands of dollars in medical expenses.
- In-Person Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Training
- Two different in-person sessions will be offered: 1) Tuesday May 24 9:00-11:00 a.m. General Abuse Prevention. 2) Tuesday May 24 1:00-3:00 p.m. Best Practices in Screening and Selection.
- Travel Insurance and Security Protection Benefits Training
- As UCLA’s international presence continues to broaden, it is important to stay informed regarding the latest developments in the UCLA Travel Insurance Program which provides benefits for emergency medical, security extraction, and other travel benefits for faculty, staff and students in UCLA sponsored and supervised programs. Please join us on February 25, 2016 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. to learn about these important benefits. See More… »
Fax: (310) 794-6957
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday Closed
10920 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 860
Los Angeles, CA 90024
For inquiries regarding patient care, medical malpractice, and credentialing, contact:
(310) 794-3313 (fax)