Preserving University Assets Through Innovation.
Insurance & Risk Management
News and Events
- Winter Break Claims Reporting
- The Office of Insurance & Risk Management (IRM) will be closed from December 24, 2015 to January 3, 2016. During the closure, please use our third party claims administrator’s convenient telephonic claims center. Customer Service representatives are available to take your calls 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our office will continue to receive electronic notification of all claims within 24 hours or less, and where appropriate, contact the department representatives.
- Travel Insurance and Security Protection Benefits for Faculty, Staff, and Students
- The recent tragedy in Paris, France highlights the need to respond quickly when emergencies occur internationally. As a reminder to UCLA travelers, please remember to register your travel and to complete your travel profile.
- Student Renters Insurance
- Students are responsible for their personal belongings if they are stolen or damaged and responsible for their negligent acts. The University makes available an insurance product to protect students for covered causes of loss. See More… »
Fax: (310) 794-6957
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday Closed
10920 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 860
Los Angeles, CA 90024
For inquiries regarding patient care, medical malpractice, and credentialing, contact:
(310) 794-3313 (fax)