How to report a claim
Claims should be reported as soon as possible. After reporting your claim to Insurance & Risk Management, expect to receive a response from our office within two business days. If you do not hear from us or if you wish to speak with someone immediately, see our staff directory.
Remember to also follow the practices of your own department and contact emergency services immediately as needed.
Claims involving injury to a UCLA employee or volunteer.
What do do when there is an injury:
- What to Do When There Is an Injury (Step by Step)
- How to Report a State Workers' Compensation Claim (outside California)
- How to Report an International Workers' Compensation Claim
- When an Injury Occurs Brochure
- What Must the Department Do If Employee is Off Work Due to Their WC Injury
Injury to Volunteers
- What to Do When a Volunteer Reports an Injury
- Insurance Coverage Types for UCLA Volunteers
- How to Reduce Volunteer Claims Costs
- Liability Coverage for UCLA Volunteers
- Volunteer Election of Workers' Compensation Coverage
- Volunteer Guidelines and Application
- Incident Report & Referral for Medical Treatment
Claims alleging wrongdoing in employment.
- E-mail a description of the issue to [email protected] or call (310) 794-6950