Off-Campus Occupational Health Facilities

Occupational Health Facilities

In the event a UCLA employee incurs a work related injury, refer to this list of occupational health facilities to locate a medical provider. The employee should be prepared to show their UCLA ID card (BruinCard) at the initial visit. Failure to have this ID on hand may result in a longer than normal wait time or a refusal of treatment.

In the event of a medical emergency, call 911 or proceed to the nearest hospital emergency room.

Use this list to find your nearest facility or refer to the map below: